Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Family Matters...Modern Family



How can I adore a character so much when she looks like this:

Maybe because she says stuff like this:

"You be the wind in his back, not the spit in his face.' ...It's gorgeous in Spanish."

and this:

" I'm Colombian. I know a fake crime scene when I see one."

And my favourite male character:


He makes me spit out my drink with his wanna be the cool dad ways.
Phil-isms, if you will:

"Trust me, I had plenty of fun in my time. Then, I met your mom."

and this:

"You never want your kids to see you scared. You want to be that rock that they grab a hold of in a stormy sea. Actually, a rock would sink. So a floating rock."

**********************

Never watched it before? 
Gasp!!
You don't know what you're missing!
 
I. Never. Miss. It.
 
And it's on tonight!! (ABC)
 
coompax-digital magazine