Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pretty Little Campers...

  
I recently stumbled upon these adorable little VW campers and just had to share. I know some of you are readers from the UK, and others travel there (lucky ducks!), so please take note of this wonderful company. 


 Snail Trail is the brainchild of Lucy and Steven Lord who rent out these travelling caravans of sweetness from their base, 35 miles north of London. Adding to the charm is their habit of dubbing these sweet treasures with suitably English names like Maud, Gracie, Daphne and Ruby, among others. Even smarter is that they offer the option of renting out the caravans for photo shoots! Can you even imagine? Bliss!





Just be sure, when I make my return journey/holiday to the UK, I will definitely be looking into these as a nostalgic way to explore the English countryside. Sadly, they currently don't allow renters to take trailers into my birthplace, Northern Ireland; but surely they will make an exception for me, especially when I remind them that N.Ireland and England shares our beloved flag, the Union Jack?! 


Either way, I'm coming, so hats off to the Lords and Snail Trail for offering this sweetly vintage nod as a way to tour their beautiful country!
 
coompax-digital magazine