Monday, March 29, 2010

Take a Bow Tuesday...


It's back!
Well, as long as I can keep my act together, that is!
Either way, I have some friends I want to share with you and some great ideas I have tucked in my future feature file. So...here they are:

Check out The Cottage at Wit's End for a great kitchen make-over. Read along about the journey, and check out these before and afters:


Next up is my fellow Canadian, Grace of Sense and Simplicity. She is a relatively new blogger who has learned the ropes quickly and well. Check out her budget wise decorating, delicious recipes and welcoming writing. Just look at this cozy nook in her home!

Oh, and tell her I sent you!

Another Canadian blogger, Holly from Life in the Fun Lane has the most gorgeous bedroom I've seen in a long time! Don't take my word for it...head on over!!!

Speaking of bedrooms, to see the most breath-taking little girl's bedroom visit Maria at Dreamy Whites. White and powder pink...heavenly!

And finally: because Easter is right around the corner (and I still haven't decorated!), check out this great round-up of Easter projects from Rachel at One Pretty Thing!

Now, on that note....I'm off to decorate. Sophie will put me in a headlock if I don't!!!

 
coompax-digital magazine