Monday, March 22, 2010

At the Office...

I mentioned recently that my husband is building me a desk from which to work. Well, it is built and awaiting the stroke of the paintbrush, wielded by me. I have yet to decide on a col-uh, and he shakes his head that I don't "just hurry up and pick." He is not getting my real dilemma: that I am not sure where to place said
desk - a place where I will be out of sight/out of mind while I work.

Because you see, every square inch of my house is being used, and it's not getting any bigger. So, I will continue the search for the perfect colour and the imperfect spot for my new, lovingly made desk.

And as lucky as I am, I can't help but drool over these little office spaces:

(I love this chair):


Love the girlyness of this one:


Can you imagine having your desk in front of a window like this?

(all images, House to Home.com)

Rest assured, my "office"will look nothing like these!!

In fact, it will probably be more like this guy`s office:

(Les Nessman, WKRP)

What about you; have you your own work space at home?

 
coompax-digital magazine