Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's that time again!


 Well, it took me long enough.

Poor Sophie. What is becoming of her mother?

I finally dragged the Halloween totes upstairs and we set to decorating the house for the holiday.
I only used about 1/3 of what I own, though.


Now THAT"S scary!

I did keep with tradition, though, and had a little craft session with my mum, sister, and our little girlies.
I scoured the aisles of Michael's (love that place!) and picked up some 50% off Martha supplies and a few other ditties to make our crafts.

This is what my mum and I made (from an inspiration photo I found on the web, but forgot to mark the source! Drats!):

Easy peasy: A little glue, glitter, craft paper, and my mum's talent at paper cutting (she can draw anything!). It looks just like the inspiration photo, which I really wish I could show you but can't find it!


(my witch's get-away!)

Oh, and here is my spooky tree which lights up my dining area: 



And some of these adorn the tree. We made them last year:


Lots of Halloween activities left to conquer this week! Sophie wants to make a craft with a few friends and we will likely host a pumpkin carving party on the weekend.

What are your Halloween traditions?

 
coompax-digital magazine