Friday, August 27, 2010

M.I.A.... and Mired In Action!


Well, it's been a long time since I paid any attention to my blog...I am sure you all share a similar level of busyness in your lives right now. Back to school shopping, last trips to the beach, camping trips and some of you are actually back to school already and caught back up in the familiar routine of that and all it entails.

This summer has been a  particularly hectic one in our home. We have camped, swam, had the photo shoot for HOLIDAY with Matthew Mead (so you can imagine what that entailed getting ready!), trained and completed a 70.3 mile IronMan race (the handyman, not me...Of course, you knew that already, didn't you!), and took various road trips including our most recent trip to New Hampshire to wrap up some HOLIDAY business...and watch as the handyman swam, biked and ran a ridiculous/admirable distance.

I could lie and say I will be back tomorrow, but tomorrow means back-to-school shopping, groceries, and maybe a bit of lounging around so instead you can read about my New Hampshire trip here.

And in my busyness, I forgot to share this video preview of what has been taking up all of my writing energies this summer, leaving this poor little blog languishing in oblivion.


But honestly, this magazine is going to be sooo worth every late night spent hovering in front of my computer and you - my crafty, cooking, stylish, holiday-loving friends - will LOVE it!!

And I WILL be back with a few new decorating projects I have managed to fit in and bits and bobs that made up my summer.

 Enjoy the rest of yours!!
 
coompax-digital magazine