Monday, April 20, 2009

What's new?

Life is very busy at the moment, so projects around the house have taken a bit of a back seat. I do have lots of plans for the outside especially, including pouring our own concrete driveway (which is a bit intimidating), a revamp of my back deck area (repurposing our patio table, some paint, more atmosphere/accessories), landscaping Sophie's playhouse area and adding to our other flower beds, building a change area on our pool deck, and a few other bits and bobs that I always manage to dream up.

In the meantime, I have picked up a few new fun things, or have received them as gifts, so I thought I'd take a few snaps to share.




new pillows...now I need some more. Such a cheap, easy update!

I love my polka dots...

spring tulips


new Ikea (Ottava) light fixture



spice organizers

Ultimately, I need to get to my favourite thrift shops. That's where my heart lies.
What about you? What are you on the hunt for?

 
coompax-digital magazine