Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ever so Blue...

While reading this month's issue of Country Living, I was pleasantly surpised to see a lovely kitchen with blue-grey painted cabinetry. It was so comforting to know that there are others out there who share my affinity for sometimes stepping out of my comfort zone and doing what I want, instead of what I should.

And finding this photo of another gorgeous blue kitchen (from the movie, The Holiday) made me feel down-right normal!

Now, for my own kitchen, the only thing left to do (and it's only coming on five years later) is to add the "furniture feet" I have always wanted to add. Don't you think they will add a nice detail?


I'll be putting the Handyman on the case as soon as I can clear out the mess I like to call our garage.

~Sigh~

I feel the start of spring projects coming on...!

And heck, if a blue kitchen was good enough for Julia Childs, then it surely is good enough for the likes of me!!

 
coompax-digital magazine