Sunday, February 28, 2010

Time to Smell the Roses...

This photo was taken of my and my girl almost five years ago. I have decided it is time to take another ride on a carousel and this time she won't need me to hang on to her.

All the more reason to take another ride...

Indeed, I am hooking up with my sister and her little one later this week and we are going to shop for shoes, swim and have a girl's sleepover in a shared hotel room. We are going to eat somewhere "fancy", drink Starbucks (us) and wear matching bathing suits and jammies (them). We are going to ride that carousel, take photos, and make memories that we won't soon forget.

Besides, who needs elaborate trips to Disney when you can have the fun that we are going to have?

(and we won't be asking the girls that question...)
 
coompax-digital magazine