Thursday, February 25, 2010

Small Treasures with Big Impact...

I have followed a beautiful, inspiring blog for some time that showcases classic shabby chic style. Her blog is charming and fun and she has the sweetest little girl, so we have that in common :  )

Check out her fresh take on a shabby chic garden getaway:


And then her kitchen, with is just so cheery with its skirted sink:


And she obviously has great taste because look which magazine she is perusing:


Are you noticing something?

These adorable rooms are all done in MINIATURE!!!
(did you like my irony?)

Mercedes writes the amazing blog Liberty Biberty (named for her daughter, Liberty) from her home in New Zealand. She has been a loyal reader of my blog and I hope she knows how much I love hers, and if she didn't before, well, this is my loving tribute!

Can you believe she made a miniature copy of the magazine??!!! I am so honoured and she wrote a little post about it here.

I have very sweet blogging friends...

Thanks Mercedes!!

(You just know I am going to have to try to make my own miniature magazine!)
 
coompax-digital magazine