Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sweets from the Kitchen...

above photo: Coastal Living Magazine
photographer: Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn

Because I am not an avid baker, I likely won't be your "go-to gal" for holiday cookie recipes. Sure, I will bake a few goodies over the next six weeks or so, but they likely won't be anything you haven't seen before. Indeed, I leave all the baking tips to those who are much more skilled in that area...

That said, I do know my way around a kitchen, and do I have a pretty one for you!! Take a look at this confection of a kitchen (and its eating area and sitting nook) with its vintage style, cheery fabrics, and delightfully pink appliances (go ahead...sigh away!!) and tell me you are not inspired by its feminine touches and nostalgic charm? Sure, you may be a modern woman with an eye for more sleek finishes and detailing, but surely the girl in you sees the splendour in this sparkly gem?

Vision of sugarplums, anyone...??

** photos 2,3,4, and 5: Coastal Living Magazine

designer: Tracey Rapisardi

photography: Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn
 
coompax-digital magazine