Thursday, December 18, 2008

So sweet, my teeth ache!

This weekend will find me busy visiting, eating, and strolling familiar streets with my favourite handyman. Peeking in shop windows, sipping coffee, opening a few gifts and having an early turkey dinner. No more school lunches, early wake-up calls...we are on vacation.

Christmas has begun.
Enjoy all the sweet things that have caught my eye lately.

I am so going to make these cookies..or at least try:



While I already have my stash of Christmas crackers, these beauties from Cath Kidston are oh, so lovely!




Not to mention these doggy ornaments, too (and I don't even have a dog...):

Oh how I wish I had one of these trucks...at least for the holidays! Can you imagine bringing home your Christmas tree in that??!! It would be great for Christmas card shoots, too...

(above two photos: Sundance.com)

Hoping you all have a restful, enjoyable weekend. Stop buying and start wrapping...unless you're just starting, of course!!

Oh, and watch a holiday movie, won't you??

(watching Rudolph...for the millionth time!!)

 
coompax-digital magazine