Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Mixed Bag of Tricks!

When I upload photos from my camera, I invariably find random, funny shots that I did not take. The culprits: my kids, of course! Still, seeing what they find photo-worthy always gives me a chuckle.

Here, Sophie had her brother snap this one to demostrate her remarkable skill of blending a variety of patterns and colour. She actually went to school like this! Someone fire the stylist!!


Here sits "Cuddles" whose name I always forget, much to Sophie's irritation. What irritates me is the cost of those stupid Build-a Bears and their fashion!!


Next up is her big brother, who lives and breathes basketball:

Now, her beloved new kitten. At least he's not in her baby doll sling! Still, she is attempting to feed him water using a medicine dropper. He must have rejected a bottle!

Ever the food stylist, she snapped a few pics of her felted doughnuts and fake goodies.

This one her brother took. He thought the cat sleeping in his favourite chair looked cute. It's not so cute when she gets up and the chair is covered in white fur!!


This one is a real dud! Not sure why it was deemed photo worthy, but it shows that I keep a messy car. And I don't care!


Have a great weekend, everyone!!
Be sure to hook up to our Mr. Linky party on Monday, over at the Flea Market Style blog.
 
coompax-digital magazine