Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time Passages...


It occurred to me today that I feel like making a few changes around these parts. So, knowing I cannot spend very much (i.e. next to nothing), I think I will try to root out new/less traditional shades for my lamps and even some warm white bedding to make my bedroom seem more wintery - in keeping with the chilly weather - and perhaps sew (go ahead...laugh!) some new pillow covers.

Please don't hold me to that sewing bit...I just smacked some sense into myself!

Also, I would love to have new velvet curtains for the living room window to add warmth to the room and put the boots to summer for good...since there is no hope of warm weather returning it seems! Because my money will tied up with Christmas shopping and basketball trips over the coming months, I think I found a manageable option at our local Wicker Emporium...$14.99/panel. We'll see.

That is why I love November.
It is a month of quiet before the whirlwind of the holidays begins and it's the perfect time to carry out easy home projects. Seasonal decorating at its finest!

What's on your list to tackle before the holidays?
 
coompax-digital magazine