Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Take a Bow Tuesday




Take a Bow Tuesday is baaacckk! So many great things to feature and so many great bloggers to profile. Here is my humble attempt this rainy Tuesday:

Karen, The Graphics Fairy, is a favourite of mine. Yesterday, she gave a tutorial for the most adorable transformed furniture knobs. You MUST check them out!!

Over at this beautiful blog, I found a link to one of the most lovely felted wool Etsy artists I've ever come across. I love that you can frame her work and I love how sentimental some of her work is...!

Not every Tuesday feature has to be for making something or decorating something. I have said before that some of my favourite blogs are not chosen by me just for the great photos and ideas, but for the writing. One of my top favourites is Piece of Cake, where you will read one of the most beautiful and heartfelt posts ever. Laura is the blogger who makes me laugh, snort, nod my head in agreement and in this case even shed a tear. Essentially, she's a funny girl with a big heart...

Eleven more days until Halloween! Do you want to avoid the mess of carving out your pumpkins this year? I'd never get away with it, but you might! Check out Mindy's Pumpkin Fest where she and her crew junked up some pumpkins with panache!

Layla of The Lettered Cottage and her hubby toiled away at stripping and rejuvenating an old door for their bathroom. If you have something like this on your to-do list, Layla provides an excellent step-by-painstaking step (my words, not hers!) tutorial of the process. Can you tell I'm too lazy to ever tackle paint stripping?! And what did they end up with? A beautiful, solid door that will continue them on in their journey of preserving and adding beautiful style and character to their home.
 
coompax-digital magazine