Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Spy Silver and Gold...

Behold my new silver/gold Christmas tree. It stands in all its glory in my dining area. I found it at Walmart and just *had* to have it! It is very vintagey and I love how it is the perfect backdrop for my many glittery, vintage-inspired Christmas decorations.


Now for a little game of I spy:
I spy a little house, a mirror, a silvery sleigh, a snow cone, a sleigh, a postcard, a candelabra, the Eiffel Tower, a sock, a fairy, skates and some vintage balls.

Do you?










Oops! And a ticket I forgot to remove!

Better go remove that!!

***********************************
This post is linked to some great holiday tour round-ups:

Julia`s Hooked on Houses tour

Rhoda`s holidays house tour

Funky Junk Interiors Christmas Tree tour
 
coompax-digital magazine