Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sweets for the Sweet...


(my humble offering for the cookie exchange)

I think I've told you before that I am not a baker.

While I do bake sometimes, it is only when the fancy strikes or I really have to. This will never be a baking blog, which is quite fine considering I love to write, and scribing recipes into my posts does not satisfy my need to weave sentences and share thoughts.

But I baked this weekend!
Yes, I did!

Nine dozen peppermint pinwheel cookies, yes sir ma'am.
Baked for my friend's cookie party, and I didn't complain or whine for even a minute. I actually enjoyed it!

Especially since I was able to bring home eight dozen different cookies for my family. I think that calls for a dusting of flour on my brow.

Cookie parties...you should make friends with someone who hosts one!
 
coompax-digital magazine