Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top Ten Projects of 2009


In no particular order, here is my list of achievements on the home project front for 2009. I am sure your list is longer, as I seemed to have created and tweaked less than usual:

1. Sophie's room make-over, specifically her built in "windowless window seat:


2. Her ceiling fan make-over (before):



And after:
3. The "Flip House" we renovated and prettied up:

4. The new slipcover my friend made me:

5. My new dress form I finally found after a long search (Thanks Rhenore!):






7. My felted doughnuts, which are worth noting due to my aversion to sewing anything!

8. My involvement with the new and upcoming Flea Market Style. Thanks to Matthew Mead and Ki Nassauer for believing in me and my abilities and for bringing me on board as Editor-at-Large (which I had to look up to see what that meant!). An even bigger thrill, was actually meeting Matthew and Jenny when they came to my home and photographed Sophie's playhouse for the magazine! They were as lovely as I imagined them to be, and it was an experience I won't soon forget!


9. The resultant landscaping done in anticipation of that event:




10. The glittered bottles and glittered candle lights I made for the holiday season:




Care to share your project list for 2009? Add your link below!


 
coompax-digital magazine