Thursday, September 4, 2008

freedom...Freedom...FREEDOM!!!

Okay, so that's probably not the title to win me Mother of the Year, but I do strive to be honest - and although I'll miss them, I won't miss entertaining them in the non-stop rainy weather we've been having. I did make them a good, hearty breakfast and took the annual back-to-school shot, so I'm not doing too badly, am I?
They looked so nice...all freshly-scrubbed and wearing their new duds:
Sophie (right) and her best friend, happily seated side by side at their new desks. I am thrilled to bits with their teacher!!

This is Sophie running her first road race (one mile) on Labour Day. She gets as red as her mother when she runs!! After the race, she said: "That was hard...I'm only going to run the 5k next year!!!" She's a character, alright!!

Of course, she did it with her friend...they do everything together. Remember those kind of friendships?? Pure and simple...

 
coompax-digital magazine