Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's Here...and my name in lights!!!

It's here! Well, at least that's what Matthew Mead tells me! On a quick jaunt into Target (you know I love you Target), my friend, Matthew, caught a glimpse of something wonderful out of the corner of his eye. What was it, you ask? Well... only his latest, and greatest, gift to the decorating world: Matthew Mead Halloween Tricks and Treats! You know how so many magazines offer up, seemingly, the same old Halloween inspired ideas? Well...not this one!! Matthew Mead Halloween is brimming with fun, new, spooky (in a nice way), and yummy ideas to make your Halloween special.
Now... I just have to send you on over to Matthew's website where, to my utter delight and amazement, he has dedicated his new Halloween magazine to............ ME!! I think my jaw unhinged as it dropped, when I read his email to me this morning, delivering the news!! Didn't I tell you this man is a keeper??!! Why, I feel almost famous... without the perks!! So, go on over there, and give him some bloggin' love...and get out there and buy yourself his magazine!! You'll be happy you did...
 
coompax-digital magazine