Monday, October 20, 2008

Hooked on Glitter!!

Julia, of Hooked on Houses, one of my favourite bloggers of all times (you will love her fun, thoughtful blog, as in makes you think...about homes!) is/was hosting a link party to showcase what we are all hooked on. Of course I am a bit late (as is my nature), but I wanted to join in the fun, especially because I am coming up a bit dry for post topics here. I have been busy with a house project, which I will show you later in the week (have I ever told you how much I hate painting?), so my mind is on that and the need to get a few Halloween decorations up for Sophie. I have been a bit lazy this year, and have not put a single Halloween thing up, but my little one deserves her mummy to be every bit of the Halloween decorating nut I was when the boys were small. So, I will get to it...soon!!


Well, since it is nearly Halloween, and Christmas is right around the corner, my crush is, was and will always be glitter! I have slowly replaced much of my Halloween and Christmas decor with festive, glittered beauties, and I cannot seem to help myself from squealing in delight when I spy a good, glittered find. In fact, just today, I scored the most exquisite Christmas decoration (and it's big!) and it was a find that made my day...defined the tone of it, really. How could I not have a great day when I discovered such a sparkly gem?! I will not show it to you until I actually bring it out for Christmas, but I assure you, it is "fabulous"!!

So, what's your crush? Hop on by Julia's blog and fill us in...we all have one, don't we?

***all photos: Room Service Home.com***
**********************************************
Don't forget about the pumpkin decorating contest with Ki...awesome prizes...yours for the taking!!
 
coompax-digital magazine