Sunday, May 10, 2009

Doing Our Part...

Well, our annual Mother's Day trip to Bangor/Augusta, Maine with my female kin was a rousing success. We laughed as we crossed the border when the American border guard instructed us to "spend lots, our economy needs it!" Did I ever tell you I come from a very obedient family?


Me and my much-loved Mum:

My sister-in law and sister:

My mum and sisters-in-law:


We all look quite innocent, don't we?


How it all added up:


One: One minivan

+

Two: Number of minivans we should have had

+
Four: Number of great meals where calories were not counted.

+
Five: Five women, on a mission to get away and have good, clean fun!

+
Twenty-five: number of outfits tried on in Kohl's

+
countless laughs

+

Eleven: number of stores we spent our money in.

=
...our contribution to boosting the American economy!!


After all, everyone knows you don't want to mess with border guards...!!


***********************************

Happy Mother's Day, one and all!!!
 
coompax-digital magazine