Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ruffles...the more the better!

I love, love, love ruffles. Like the potato chips of the same name, one ruffle is never enough. So here are some of the finest ruffles I have seen in a long time:

both images, above: Martha Stewart.com

photo source: Paul Costello.net

I have wanted this shower curtain ($120) forever.

Because Anthropologie is nowhere near me, I decided to check out this almost identical shower curtain at Target

Lo and behold, they were all out, but I did pick up this one, from the Shabby Chic collection at Target (both cost $27). Yes, I settled, but what's a girl on a budget to do?


Of course, I love this one, too, but it is a steeper $140 (again, via Anthropologie).

If I had this, I would so pull a Scarlett O'Hara and make it into a dress!!

 
coompax-digital magazine