Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Name That Table...

Okay, this was my favourite purchase, hands down, from my trip to Maine. I was immediately drawn to its colour (a glorious robin's egg blue!), its functionality, and, most importantly, the beautiful detailing and style. Now, I thought I'd let you take a guess at where I might have found it. Unfortunately there is no prize involved, (I spent all my money shopping!!), but I thought it might be fun to hear your guesses on the source and the price.
Wanna play along?
I thought we'd do it multiple choice style: Where do you think I found this delicate beauty?
a) Maine Cottage
b) a humble antique/thrift shop
c) Pottery Barn
d) other
Any guesses on price?
************************************
Check Thursday's post for the answer to this question, and all of your questions about the little house we renovated.
 
coompax-digital magazine