Monday, May 25, 2009

No More Followers?

Take that Blogger!!!

After days of frustration, and numerous difficulties with accessing my own blog, I learned that it is a Blogger problem. Every time I'd try to get on my own (and some of yours!), I'd get an "Operation Aborted" message. Aaargh!!


A temporary solution, apparently, is to remove the Followers gadget, which I have since done. But , does this mean I will lose all of my followers, and when I add the gadget again later, will you all be gone? Is there anyone who can answer this question? Of course, if you are having trouble accessing my blog, then you probably can't even read this post...!!!

Please let me know, via email or a comment, if you have had difficulty reading my blog, and most importantly, if you still are, despite my action.

Does anyone know if Typepad or Wordpress is more fool proof? I know Typepad blogs load incredibly slow for me and that tends to deter me...

Should I make the switch??
 
coompax-digital magazine