Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Giving credit, where credit is due...


Well, it is day two of my new, lovely blog design (I'm allowed to brag, since I'm not the designer), and I am still surprised and delighted each time I reload my page. I hit the jackpot big time, thanks to my new , talented blog designer, Danielle of The Design Girl, and like I told her, I am her happiest customer ever. Really.
Danielle has designed over five hundred blogs, but I bet she has never encountered a pesky client like me! I am a very visual person (aren't we all...) and I kept emailing her back and forth, asking her to tweak this and add that until my eyes felt like they were resting on the perfect design for me.

Poor Danielle has the patience of a saint....patience by the truckload and talent that takes her out of the park! Not only does she design beautiful blogs, but she also designs print, such as birth announcements, mommy business cards, birthday invitations, stationery and more! Check out her print design website and see what I mean. In fact, she has a great sale on her printed designs until end of day Friday.

The savings are as follows:

All stationery is just $15 instead of $25
Address labels are $10 instead of $15
Invites & Announcements are just $25 instead of $35

Also, if you want to check out the details of Danielle's blog design services, go here. If you mention my blog, you will receive $10 off any blog design package. For a look at her blog design portfolio, go here.

Thank you, Danielle!!!

***********************************************


I also wanted to share a photo of the great, new lockers my skilled brother designed and built for his family. I have shown you their kitchen before; but the lockers are his latest creation, much to the happiness of his sweet wife! Don't you just love a man who will build you a set of lockers?? Beats flowers any day of the week!!

Just like those ads: Beauty meets functionality!

 
coompax-digital magazine