Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Take a Bow Tuesdays


By the skin of my teeth, I got this post up before the clock struck midnight and it was Tuesday no more. As you can see, I am having difficulty sticking to my new schedule. I don't know how some bloggers have planned posts for each day of the week. I find it hard to commit to one!
Well, moving on, here is my weekly round-up and all things great in Blogland:

This blogger had me green with envy at her incredible find...and at a price even I could afford!!

Over at This Young House, I got the kick in the pants that I needed to get me inspired to rip open the box on my newest purchase...only they were purchased over a month ago! I seem to be very good at dilly-dallying lately, but after reading this post, I am thoroughly motivated to apply mine to some eager wall in my home. Now to go clear said wall, because you know I haven't really left a wall empty in my home...

Now, seeing as I posted about my playhouse, why not continue along the same vein and show you this awesome tutorial: how to make your own play kitchen. Even better is that hers is pink. Yours could be, too! Oh, and check out her blog, too, if you haven't already!


Now I know you have all probably seen this nugget of goodness, but if not, go check out Chris' new lockers. Being the Mudroom Locker Queen (I crowned myself that after I realized it was the number one Google search that brought newbies to my blog). Don't believe me? Just Google it yourself: mudroom lockers, I pop up at number one!

I take pride in small achievements.

But I digress...

Last but not least,
This blog just makes me laugh, nod my head, and makes me feel like I am normal when I am not wearing my rose-coloured glasses. Because after all, my faourite blogs are those with really great writing, chock full of humour and reality. Check her out.

Oh, and she makes really beautiful cakes!

There, I did it! I stuck to my Tuesday timetable. Don't forget to check out Matthew Mead's new summer website, and enter his give-away contest here.
 
coompax-digital magazine