Monday, June 8, 2009

Take a Bow Tuesday


I'm back at it. It's week two of my new, weekly feature where I tip my hat to bloggers who share inspiring projects, tips and/or finds. There is definitely never any shortage of them, and the following bloggers can come forward and Take a Bow...
(Click on the project to get the link)


Ki at Junk Camp...for her tutorial on how to make a kitty cat bed ( because you know I love cats...!). This bed could also be used for those of you who have Petite pups.


Chris at Just Beachy...she's always up to great projects. Honestly, when is she going to be hired already as HGTV's newest shop girl...or win a spot on Design Star?! This weekend, she dreamed up this great idea for decorating that prime real-estate below our patio umbrella...as only she can!


Head on over to Southern Whimsy, where she shares some great, new products to "trick out" your lights!


I found this little ditty at the What's Cooking blog a while ago, but for those of us with nasty, stained smooth-top ranges that are supposed to be "so easy" to clean, this one's for us...

(Now, all I need to do is figure out where in Canada I can get this!)


This is for all you wanna-be shop girls who, like me, have feigned ignorance when the men in your lives have asked, "If you want it (a project) done so badly, why don't you do it yourself?" While I simply bribe my handyman with some of his favourite meatloaf, if that ever stops working, I just might check out this tutorial from Thrifty Decor Chick about how to install beadboard..correctly! I have a mudroom that is just calling out for this to be done, and maybe, just maybe, the handyman will trust me with his nail gun to give this a go.


Now this one's just for fun, because I don't know how many of you are considering living on a boat; but if you are, then this is a fascinating blog written by a fascinating couple. They live on a boat...with kids! 'Nuff said... This means they are very adaptable and innovative parents, and they have been kind enough to share just how one lives on a boat with a baby, safely and well. It really makes for a fascinating read...(be sure to follow the link they provide).


Check back next week for more great links!
 
coompax-digital magazine