Monday, July 27, 2009

Take a Bow Tuesday


Hopefully, there is no need for an intro this time around. I'm on time, on the mark, and ready to share more of my favourite posts from some of the blogs I visit.


Will the following ladies Take a Bow:


Sweet Tanya, of Sunday Baker is my go-to-gal for great recipes, cooking tips and just to start my day on a positive note. I loved her recent post about her best kitchen tips and some of those of her readers. Tanya is a fabulous cook and (obviously) baker, and has her own little bun in the oven at the moment! Just over a week until she finds out if it will be pink icing or blue!!

I'm guessing pink...!

Terri from Windlost wrote a great post about using beautiful mirrors in one's home to add beautiful style and open up the space. Terri's whole approach to style is one I admire, because she roots out quality and truly waits until she finds it either on sale or saves carefully to buy it. So not like me : I see, I pounce, and if I can't afford it, I try to make it, recreate it, or even settle for something poorly made!!

That which makes us different makes us special, no?! Terri makes me want to strive to be more patient and purposeful.

It hasn't sunk in yet, though!

One of my favourite bloggers, Vee of A Haven for Vee, shared some great links to making your photos better and creating fun things like photo mosaics. My favourite, found at Little Red House (another beautiful blog) offers up a step-by-step tutorial for making said photo mosaics. I have vowed not to even try making one until this week is over. I need to focus...!


Lanette, of Cottage Elements, did a post recently on all of the great black and white elements in her home. Well, as great as they are, just getting another tour around her gorgeous home with all its "glorified junk" is a feast for the eyes. Check her out!!


For the rare few of you who don't know Cindy of Romantic Home, she is the quintessential shabby chic expert. She did a great little project recently which offers up a fun way to showcase some favourite vintage linens. And true to Cindy's ethic, it was done on a dime!


Enjoy!!
 
coompax-digital magazine