Monday, July 13, 2009

Take a Bow Tuesday


It's that time again, and there's no need to waste time with words, so get your link button firing and go check out this week's round-up of great ideas to either inspire you, or as some would say, make you feel bad about all the unfinished projects you have on the go:


Now, I know many of you have seen Just a Girl's amazing mudroom makeover before, but just in case you haven't let it be my gift to you!! You know how I love a great mudroom!


Now, many of you know Melaine, at My Sweet Savannah. If not, you are missing out on a great blogger who is so dedicated she updates her blog at least once daily, often more. I bow down to her dedication and the inspiration you get there is always top drawer. Not only is her blog great, but her Etsy shop is sooo much fun. And she keeps that stocked plentifully, too!!
Remember my penchant for a retro fridge? Seems I'm not the only one, but I am not as enterprising as this blogger, Jane of Out of the Crayon Box. She hates her old fridge and is bound and determined to pretty it up! This is just one of the reincarnations of her fridge. Check out this timeline of changes, in her mission to get what she wants. Right now it is one giant chalkboard...so cool!! Jane, if we ever get our pretty blue retro fridges, we can celebrate together!!
I have shared my love for camping before, and pretty campers are right up there on my list of things I like to drool over. Well, if you are like me, get ready to drool: here is another beauty to peek into. I cannot describe how cute it is. Have a look-see for yourself!
It is things like this that set Mrs. Limestone apart from the pack. If I ever thought I made creative invites, well...that notion just went out the window! I refuse to berate myself, however, and simply remind myself that she has mad talent, and runs a stationery design business, too.
Check our these fantastic bachelor party invites she and her hubby designed and executed.
Your jaw will drop...
 
coompax-digital magazine