Wednesday, September 23, 2009

All Fall Down...


It's here and I'm ready.

Ready for hearty stews, pumpkin patches, warm sweaters, lighting my fireplace, doing a craft or two with my girlie (seasonal, of course), the odd piece of flannel nightwear, and fall T.V.

Exciting life I lead, isn't it?

What I'm not so keen on is closing up my pool (a dreaded task), seeing the frost claim my flowers, finding room in my just-tidied garage for all the outdoor furniture, flu season, and winter (said like it is a dirty word).
Still, doesn't the image above just make you want to bring it on?? Let's hope it is as solid and upright a season as that stack of pumpkins. No dirty tricks like early snow or swiny flus.

 Pure and simple is always the best way...

(photo source: Country Living)
 
coompax-digital magazine