Sunday, September 20, 2009

Show and tell...at the Bonanza.

I had the best time at Ki Nassauer's Junk Bonanza in Minneapolis! I shopped, ate, met other bloggers and readers. I shopped till I dropped and cursed the fact that I was flying with only one suitcase; and I kept my eyes and ears open to absorb as much knowledge as I could and commit all the treasures to memory. Of course the other thing that was "open" was my jaw as I dragged it around the event and marvelled at all of the creative displays and awesome junk that I couldn't afford to ship home.

Because it is late and I still haven't unpacked my wares, I will share a few photos and sound bites and do a better job as the week rolls on about the stories behind the photos.

The Flea Market Style table:



Putting Matthew to work:

Ki emceeing the Blog Party (more on that later):

What I probably should have bought:

Above the clouds...where I've yet to come down from!


More, much more to follow...when I can keep my eyes open!!
 
coompax-digital magazine