Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Take a Bow Tuesday

Here we go again!! As I was telling a friend today, I am not very good at committing to scheduled blog posts. It's just not in me. Still, I won't give up!
Better late than never...!
Will the following ladies, please Take A Bow:
  • Hop on over and check out this great playroom make-over. Karla shopped from around her home and created a space that any child would be thrilled to play in!!
  • I have been meaning to feature this crazy-talented (not crazy and talented :) blogger's scrumptious nursery she designed for her new son. I remember seeing Holly featured in Better Homes and Gardens several years back (probably more, who keeps count?) and so admired her style and thrifty ways. You have likely seen the nursery before, on her blog, but if not -be prepared to swoon!!
  • You know I love a great light make-over! Well, over at the DIY Show-Off (where there is oodles of inspiration just calling your name!), Britt from A Penny Saved shares her tutorial for a gorgeous chandelier transformation like you haven't seen before. LOVE it!!!
 
coompax-digital magazine