Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Take a Bow Tuesday...


Heaven help me, it's Wednesday, but lucky for you, you're used to my fumbling of the schedule!

Off we go!

I just had to share this talented blogger with you: Liberty Biberty is a delightful blog for those of us who have a lingering love affair with doll houses. She made the most adorable shabby chic bedding for hers recently, and you must check it out. Consider yourself forewarned: you might be there awhile!

It's that time of year..back to school and the usual onslaught of birthdays and invitations. Because we mums tend to have children who have birthdays themselves, sometimes we run out of great party ideas. Check out Tip Junkie's great post featuring a round-up of fun birthday party ideas for little girls. There is a link below it for boy's party ideas, too! With Sophie's birthday just around the corner, I will be pinching a few ideas myself!

Centsational Girl never sleeps. I am quite certain of it. Creating, repurposing, decorating and crafting...there is no end to her energy and inspiration. Check out her fall porch makeover. I am hanging my head in shame over it. Thanksgiving here is in eleven days and there is not a pumpkin to be found on my front porch.
For shame!!

My very favourite blogger - my sister, Wendy - recently proved that the addition of that one great showstopper in a room can make all the difference. Wendy revisited wallpaper and made a beautiful feature wall using it. Be sure to click to enlarge the photos as the paper is gorgeous! Check out her other posts as she chronicles the renovation of her Cape Cod style home. More eclectic and fun than me, Wendy is a fellow vintage lover and bargain hunter!

Manuela, an expert at embellishing pumpkins, has some handy, quick tricks to make those white beauties even more unique! Pop on over and borrow some of her ideas...you can tell her I sent you!

Take a Bow, Ladies!!
 
coompax-digital magazine