Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Marvelous Down Under...

As a proud Canadian, I like to share the talents of my fellow Canadians any chance I can. One of the best selling Canadian magazines is House and Home magazine, and I have recently discovered some of the great blogs over on their website, too. One of my favourites, is from Meg Crossley, Senior Editor with the magazine. Meg recently shared the renovation of her basement within the pages of House and Home and on her blog. To say it is a fabulous transformation would be an exercise in restraint. In my opinion, Meg has elevated her basement's status from sub-terrain to go-to haven, worthy of coming up for air...and heaps of praise. See for yourself!

Before:


...and, happily, after:


And her basement laundry area, before:

and after:


Is it not perfection??

To see and read more, pick up House and Home`s fall 2009 Make-overs special issue, and be sure to visit Meg`s blog, here. Thank you for so graciously sharing your photos with us, Meg!

***************
(all images, courtesy Meg Crossley and used with permission)
 
coompax-digital magazine