Monday, September 14, 2009

Take a Bow Tuesday

This week will see this blog delivering some scheduled posts, as I will be away at the Bonanza. So, if you ask me a question or email me, I will answer it once I return.

Back to our regularly programming: Take a Bow Tuesday. Keeping it short and sweet, ladies please step up and take your bow!!
  • For those of you who think my daughter's playhouse is nice, you must go see this beauty. It's for a little boy, but I'd be prepared to arm wrestle him for it and move right in!
Here's a sneak peek:
And this is his attached garage!!
Built without a kit by his parents...now that`s talent!!
  • This Etsy shop, A Bushel and a Peck was brought to my attention by a reader. I desperately want one of these badges to pin on my purse...I love the whimsy of them and must get my hands on one!!
Love It!!!
  • My friend, Renee, over at Examiner.com, wrote a great feature about ten creative ways to use chalkboard paint. We all love chalkboard paint, now don`t we? So head on over and see some things you probably never thought to do with it!

  • If you love make-overs, then I dare say I am sharing a fine gift with you today. Head on over to this designer's website and see one of the most gorgeous whole house make-overs I have seen in a long time!
  • And finally, check out Sarah`s easy peasy Halloween bottle brush tutorial. I might actually do these! In fact, I have used her tutorials before, specifically her Christmas bottle brush lesson. Pick your poison/holiday; both are fun-to-do projects with beautiful results!
 
coompax-digital magazine