Monday, November 9, 2009

A five minute make-over...



As I've professed before, seasonal decorating is one of my favourite things! Because it is not officially winter -  yet I am done with the fall colours (inside, of course!) - I decided to give my master bedroom a teensy refreshing, finally accomplishing what I vowed to do recently. I chose a creamy palette for the bedding because, of course, bedding is the easiest change to a bedroom you can make! I call this my five-minute/twenty dollar make-over:


I owned the white matelasse coverlet and toile shams (I'd like simple, cream shams...but that would put me over budget!) and I picked up this beautiful blanket (at Walmart!) which reminds me of tiny snowballs.


 I was inspired by this beauty - over at Anthroplogie:



And while mine isn't as decadently beautiful (or expensive!), it makes me happy all the same!
 
coompax-digital magazine