Thursday, November 5, 2009

Forgotten Treasures...

Well, lookie here! While going through my uploaded photos (and trying desperately to organize them) I found this photo I had forgotten I took. Those who have read any of my previous Christmas posts know I am a loyal Seasons of Cannon Falls fan. Their recent run of glittery holiday confection draws me in like a magpie and I am helpless to resist. This is what I found at the after Christmas sales last year, where everything was at least 50% off. Because the handyman and I don't usually exchange gifts, I don't feel too guilty about picking up some Boxing Day sales treats like this. Now I remember packing this loot up to display this year.

Oooh, I can't wait!!


Another angle for your viewing pleasure (notice the mostly subdued shades...):

Isn't it fun when you rediscover what you bought, after having forgotten you did?!

It's kind of like finding five bucks in the pocket of a coat, isn't it?
 
coompax-digital magazine