Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Take a Bow Tuesday...


Let me tell you, it's never a problem fiding five bloggers to feature.
...And we're off!!

As you know, I'm well into the early holiday spirit. So, of course, some of my features are going to reflect that:

Check out this adorable Christmas ornament idea that you can make for pennies...pennies, I tell you! I think even those of us wanna-be crafters have these supplies  floating around in a cluttered drawer somewhere. I think it would be a great craft to do with kids. But I'd have to get my little girl to make the hats...I am terrible at rolling paper into a cone!

Okay. Your jaw is going to drop with this one. First of all, it takes patience; secondly, guts; and last of all, absolute vision. I won't even say more. Go on...have a look. But I will warn you, your jaw will drop onto the keyboard!

Need a little girl's gift idea? Well, I've got one for you! Head on over and see this felt project that (dare I say it?) even I could manage!


Always happy to support my fellow Canadians, check out this beautiful Etsy shop, where you can find all things vintage and pretty...


What you can do with a couple of unloved chairs and a little bit of wood...Be sure to check out this great DIY bench project over at Room Remix.

*********************************

Over and Out!
 
coompax-digital magazine