Friday, November 20, 2009

The Sky's the Limit!

I think we all know shopping and decorating go hand in hand.


 So, when I was approached by the folks at Open Sky Project to join their online team of Shopkeepers/Experts (I react warmly to anyone who dubs me an expert!), I was quick to hop on board. The mission behind OpenSky is to "...connect consumers to experts and the products they love and use. Bloggers like myself set up shop on their website - promoting and selling only products we love, have used and feel confident in recommending. You know how some store clerks will tell you you look great in that tube top, even though everything has headed south and tube tops aren't in fashion anymore (were they ever?). Well, I'm not that store clerk. No ma'am. I will scootch you back into that dressing room and bring you a pretty top with coverage and style, yes I will!

Except, I'm not selling fashion. I am promoting what I know best. Consider me your personal shopper, if you will. I will share with you the things I love to buy and what you might be missing out on.
And I want to have the prettiest shop on the block, so will you let me know what type of products you'd love to see in my shop? What are your favourite things to shop for?
Drop me a comment and I'll get to work on stocking my shelves with the things we all love to shop for.
And you know me: my store won't be for those with the deepest of pockets.

 Because you know I like style for less, don't you?

*******************************************
P.S...I'll keep you posted on when my shop is up and running!
 
coompax-digital magazine