Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Best of Design Inc.

Sarah Richardson (in white), and her team of designers.

For those of you who are unfamiliar (gasp!) with Sarah Richardson and her talented team on the hit HGTV series, Design Inc., I thought I`d give you a Cole`s Notes version of the unparalleled talent that Ms. Richardson possesses. I remember fantasizing once, that if I was ever to win the lottery, I`d pay Sarah to be part of her team (unpaid, of course) and intern with her and her crew. Just imagine what you`d learn under the tutelage of someone like her! The only thing that would beat that in my opinion, is to work with Matthew Mead. Oh, and if you aren`t sure who he is, well...just plug his name into my blog search and you`ll be barraged with heaps of posts about him. Anyone who reads my blog on a regular basis knows I`m not kidding! Right??

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Here is a sampling of the best of Design Inc. and the team...in my opinion, at least:
Best laundry room:



Best commercial space (and use of chandeliers): Mr. GreenJeans...Toronto, OntarioBest use of "white", in all its shades:Best use of colour in a room:paint colour above plate rail: Teresa`s Green: Farrow and Ball

paint colour below picture rail: Cooking Apple Green: Farrow and Ball

 
coompax-digital magazine