Sunday, June 1, 2008

A little ditty...

Attention all you Pioneer Woman fans, I recently found the best blog that will leave you drooling and fully inspired to get cooking and baking. The blog is called Sunday Baker and Tanya is a wonderful, young woman who cares for her family with heart. She nourishes them not only with delicious meals, but also with strength of character, despite having faced unbearable challenges as a parent. I am not sure how many of you are familiar with her blog, but her words are written beautifully and her recipes are mouthwatering, with step by step photos to make the process easier for people like me. Take the time to go back in her archives and you will undoubtedly be both touched and inspired. She truly is a wonderful wife, mother and person.


For those of you who responded to my snow cone post (that I wrote last year), I have some good news for you. Some of you wrote about your memories of the Snoopy snow cone maker. Well, guess what? The Christmas Tree Shop has a "remake" of your childhood favourite in their flyer this week...all for the bargain price of $8.99!!! Check it out!!
 
coompax-digital magazine