Sunday, August 16, 2009

Enchanted Garden...


You know I live me some Ohdeedoh! Honestly, it's getting to be a real problem that my kids are growing up so quickly! I mean, I can't try out all the great kid's products and baby gear, nor can I entertain the notion of designing a retro modern nursery anymore for my offspring.



But this?


This I can do:


This is not your ordinary garden... no, no! This appeals to the side of me that installs fairy doors outside (and inside) my home. This is a miniature garden; and after surveying my garden yesterday - eyeing all the weeding, watering, mowing and dead-heading that needs to be done - and a miniature garden sounds pretty sweet to me!! Looks easy, too! A little trip to the Dollar Store, a quick rifling through old toy containers, and a little pinching from Sophie's Barbie house, and I might have myself the makings of an adorable, maintenance- free garden.

What's that? You know just the spot for it?

Me, too!
**********************************************************

**top two images, Ohdeedoh.com. Read more about these miniature gardens there!
bottom photo, Sophie's playhouse
 
coompax-digital magazine