Thursday, August 6, 2009

Like No Other...


My good friend Chris, from Just Beachy, sent me over a great link a few weeks ago. She is well aware of my love of campers, and decking them out in pretty fabrics and charm - though my own doesn't even begin to touch this beauty. It's a good thing, I guess, because if it did, I'd have to sell the house and move in. Not sure where the rest of the family would stay...
Because I'm a good mother, I'd invite them all over to have S'Mores, I guess. We'd sit on these chairs and then off they'd go.


I knew it would come to me: they could live in our present camper!!

**********************************************

***(Blogged for Julia's Hooked on Party. Julia's the best, and I love her weekly round-up. I don't think anyone could argue with the fact that I'm hooked on campers!!

  • all images: nochintz.com.au
 
coompax-digital magazine