Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Take a Bow Tuesday


Better late than never, I always say...


Here is my latest round-up of talented bloggers.

Ladies, please Take a Bow!!
  • Check out Shabby Roses Cottage. She is a German blogger who makes the most adorable crocheted creations. Her cupcakes would look mighty fine in Sophie's playhouse, don't you think? Check out her blog, too. I have added the link to the translated version...
  • If you're in the mood for more sweet confection, check out Daisy Pink Cupcake's blog. It is a serious eye candy buffet. I can't get enough of the beautiful images on her blog. Go on over and judge the beautiful parties she has featured on there. Great ideas abound...
  • Heading down under, Sarah at A Beach Cottage made the most beautiful shutters for her home using fence posts. Check out her step by step tutorial and start scouting the salvage yards for some fence posts/shutters of your own!!
  • I was supposed to join in on Marie's Heirloom Party at Emma Calls Me Mama last week, but I was so busy I never fulfilled my promise. If you haven't yet checked out the huge number of folks who shared their most prized possessions, head on over and have a look around. It was a very popular round-up, indeed!!
  • Breaking my rule of five features, I have to point you in the direction of Liz's blog, Mabel's House. I love Liz's blog for the writing, for the photos, and for her effortlessly cool decorating style. For fun, she recently featured a great dining room she admired on Flickr. I loved it too, and could honestly see it dropped perfectly into Liz's home. Except she already has the most perfect little dining room...
 
coompax-digital magazine