Thursday, August 13, 2009

On the Catwalk...



I am sure some of you will think I've lost it with this post, and I just might have. I have been doing more writing than I've done in a long while (for the new Flea Market Style blog) and my eyes are crossed and my brain is mush right now. Soooooo, this is all that I have to give, and it's mighty cute, if I do say so myself:

Who knew dolls clothes would come in so handy?

That little girl of mine likes to mother little things. Here she is with her kitty and her little cousin, visiting from Toronto. I figure I'll be able to farm her out as a babysitter and charge her rent any day now!
*****************************************
Watch for the new blog early next week, and my return to regular posting on this ol' blog then, too!!
 
coompax-digital magazine