Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I was Featured!

Everyone who tends to a personal or professional blog on a regular basis knows how much work and effort can go into it. Thinking up topics and titles, writing the posts, searching for suitable photos, and (hopefully) keeping up with visiting your own favourites (which can be overwhelming seeing as I have so many!) can be real work at times. So, it is thoroughly rewarding when we are recognized by our readers and/or by websites that take the compliment to a whole new level.

Restyled Home was featured here:

Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine, 2010:



Flea Market Style, 2010:








Ohdeedoh/Apartment Therapy...Sophie's playhouse


Ohdeedoh...Best of 2008


Ohdeedoh...Sophie's bedroom makeover

Ohdeedoh: our fairy door

  • Cleveland.com...Sophie's playhouse


  • Matthew Mead Style...dedicated his Halloween magazine release to...ME!! Swoon...
     


    • Design Dazzle (Sophie's playhouse)
       




    •                                                            
    • I also appreciate each and every link and blogging award I have ever received. I will be the first to admit I am atrocious at playing along with tags and following the rules of awards. I encourage my readers to consider carefully before awarding me, as there is probably someone out there so much more worthy than I, and who (especially if new to blogging) will benefit from the shout-out by way of new readers discovering them.

    • I am hopeful that my  Take a Bow series will return the compliment to many of you who have been so kind in thinking of me and mentioning me on your own blogs.
 
coompax-digital magazine