Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Blogging Friends...


If you've tired of reading my posts, then I recommend you move on to some of my own favourite blogs, as seen below. The list had grown to monumental proportions, so it was necessary to create a whole new page for them! I will also be adding a revolving list of blogging links to my sidebar. I believe in link exchange, and although I will soon be adding an advertisers option, I will never charge my blogging pals to link to their personal blogs - because to me, the spirit of blogging lies in sharing ideas and supporting each other! If I have missed anyone who was on here before, or you would like your blog added, simply email me your link at linda@restyledhome.ca If you would like to add my blog button to your page, I kindly thank you in return. The html code can be found on my sidebar...

Check out my blogroll!!
A
A Soft Place to Land
Adventures of the Cheapskate Decorator
AJW Design Co.
Beneath the Clouds
Bella Casa
Blogging Matilda
Brooklyn Limestone
C
Camp Whimsy
Casa Mia
Casa Moxie
Celebrate Life Everyday
Centsational Girl
Cottage Lifestyle

D
Domestic Ease
Designed To The Nines
Design Ties
Designing Your Dream Home
Eight Crazy
Elizabeth Hill Cottage
Equus Villa
Every Day is a Holiday
Eye-dyllic
G
Glitter Works Studio
Grand Revival Designs
Greenie Gardens

H
Holly Mathis Interiors

I
Idea Mom
Ikea Hacker
Is it a dream or reality

Junk Camp
Junker Newbie 
Junk Sophisticate
Just Beachy

M
N

O

P

R

S
T

V

W
Y


Blog buttons:

Follow my Blog














 
coompax-digital magazine