Monday, January 5, 2009

My Top Ten Projects of 2008


When thinking of all that we have done with our home this year, I realized we have been fairly busy. Last January, I did a top ten recap of projects we completed, and this year I think I will do it again. After all, if I know I have to come up with a list each year, it will require me to actually do the projects instead of just planning and thinking of them!
Here's my round-up:

1. Faux tin dishwasher panel:

2. Camper seat cushion covers (sewn by a talented friend):

3: baby buggy planter...from the dump, no less!

4. Wallpaper feature:

5. Recessed panelling (my husband handled this one, but I painted it!):

6. Skeleton ornaments:

7. Christmas boxes:

(I told you I only crafted a few times a year!)

8. Chandelier urns and the pedestals to put them on (again, made by my husband):

9. Silhouettes...the buzz word of the year, it seems:

10. And last but not least, the project that seemed to never end, Sophie's playhouse!

I am especially proud of her little sink:

******************************************************

These didn't make the cut...
What's on your list?
***********************************
(If you want to see what everyone else has been up to, stop by Cindy's blog, Romantic Home and Rhoda's Southern Hospitality blog for a round-up of ambitious home-owners!)
 
coompax-digital magazine