Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh, Thank You!

I am back in the swing of things, and just wanted to extend my thankyous that are in due order. It was so nice to meet so many new people who popped over from SITS. I hope you weren't too disappointed, especially when I failed to serve up anything too interesting, since! I also want to thank those who wished me good health, which I have, and now if you could just wish me some creativity to push through my "writer's block"!! I have also received some nice emails lately, many enquiring as to how to install/apply the faux tin panel to the dishwasher. First and foremost, I have to give full credit to Chris for coming up with the idea (brilliant), and if you do need more direction, go here.

I also want to thank Holly of Magnolias and Sunshine for this award: Holly always leaves the sweetest comments and is a seriously talented decorator/home-owner, but is too modest to label herself that. You should see her dining-room make-over. Be sure to check out the gorgeous mirror she pressed into service. The whole room is beyond drool-worthy! Not that I drool, of course...


Now, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!!!
 
coompax-digital magazine